Please note that by now all places for Composers, Ensembles, Other and Vocalists are taken by now.
1.) Please make sure you read the Conditions for impuls 2023.
2.) Please open the applicable Registration form, fill in all necessary information and send it signed to email@example.com, including also your curriculum vitae.
• Registration form for Others (sound and multimedia artists, performers, individual musicians, actors, dancers, instrument designers, …) who can apply only for a few specific Special Programs (docx / pdf)
3.) Additional material needed:
• For composers: in addition to the Registration form for composers and curriculum vitae, please send a list of completed works to firstname.lastname@example.org. Links to relevant recordings are welcome as well.
• For ensembles/chamber music formations: in addition to the Registration form for ensembles/chamber music formations and curriculum vitae for every musician/conductor (if any), the following information on the ensemble/chamber music formation has to be sent to email@example.com :
a) line-up for impuls 2023 (names of musicians/conductor if any, with exact specifications of instruments etc.) and information on main contact person/coordinator for the ensemble/chamber music formation
b) info on profile and history of the ensemble/chamber music formation
c) a list of repertoire and relevant public concerts and programs
d) links to at least 3 relevant recordings or videos (compositions from the 20th/21st century)
e) a statement on the expectations of the ensemble/chamber music formation for impuls (including information on f.e. impuls composition tutors of special interest to work with, list of pieces the ensemble/chamber music formation wants to work on during impuls, suggestions for cooperation with composer participants on spot (f.e. call for scores), list of repertoire-pieces the ensemble/chamber music formation could present during impuls, infos on instruments and/or technical devices needed, that cannot be brought along by ensemble/chamber music formation, …)
• For vocalists: in addition to the Registration form for vocalists and curriculum vitae, please note, that also a repertoire list + voice type, vocal register, vocal range + links to recordings of a.) Lied or aria from the Baroque and Classical periods to the 20th century + b.) contemporary solo work has to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• For Others (sound and multimedia artists, performers, individual musicians, actors and dancers, instrument designers, …) who can apply only for some specific Special Programs: please fill in the Registration form for Others, send your curriculum vitae and any other information, you want to share, and do hand in all material as asked for the specific Special Program(s) applying until deadline(s) as given at the latest. Registration and Academy fee is only due to on acceptance in this specific case.
4.) If you want to apply for Special Programs, please announce your interest mentioning the title(s) of the Special Program(s) to email@example.com (either already on registration or as ongoing notification), and do not forget to check all detailled conditions, deadlines, etc. coming along with them. Please only sign up for programs you are really interested in, willing to supply material as asked for, and that you actually will take part on selection.
5.) Please transfer the Registration fee of € 100,- to the account of impuls (as published under Conditions) as soon as you have been accepted as participant of impuls (exceptions for Others, such as sound and multimedia artists, performers, individual musicians, actors, dancers, instrument designers: Registration fee is only due to on acceptance for a Special program). It is a non-refundable, obligatory fee for the further handling of your participation. The Registration fee must be paid in any case (even in case of cancellation) and guarantees, that impuls reserves a place for you and handles your participation until the actual payment of the Academy fee (which is only due to on the date you have chosen on the registration form for this second payment with an early, regular or late payment deadline).
6.) In case problems emerge with your payment, and also in case you have to cancel your participation, please note, that you are obliged to contact the impuls office right away (also in case you have not yet covered the Academy fee for example).
If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to contact the impuls office at firstname.lastname@example.org.